2011年2月12日星期六

it to,Kobe 6 VI Grinch

"What do you want?" he demanded suspiciously.Reebok zig,o repeated his story. It didn't seem to convince the oilman at all. "You stay behind me. I'm not having you tell bandits I'm coming."
"Saints! Look, any self-respecting bandit wouldreebok zigtech sale you in about ten seconds. All I want is some information. And I'm not moving at less than donkey speed just to oblige you."
"Stay back or I'll make you into sliced salami!" The oil seller waved his knife about at Benito's nose.
"LKobe 6 VI Grinch,, I can pay." Benito pulled out what he'd thought was a copper. "I'm happy to pay . . ."
The oilman's eyes lit up. "Give it to,Kobe 6 VI Grinch," He waved the knife at Benito.
Benito looked at his hand and realized he had silver, and not copper there. "I'll give you a copper penny for your help. I need this."
The oilman lunged. Benito used the stout stick he'd cut to hit the man's elbow. Hard. The clumsy knife went flying. Benito grabbed him. A nastyReebok Zig Pulse,rt scuffle ensued, ending with the oilman pinioned under Benito and shrieking: "Help! Bandits! Murder!" 
Benito swatted the oilman's ear, reflecting as he did so that Erik had taught him very well even in such a short timespan. "Shut up. You tried to rob me, you idiot. Now get up and kobe vi grinch,yowling. I dropped my silver penny because of you. If you don't find it for me I'll kick your ass through your teeth. Now get up."
"I can't. You're sitting on me."
Benito stood up. The oilman, on his knees, looked for tReebok zig, silver. Fortunately it was easy to find; nervously, the oilman handed it over.
"Pick up that cheese-cutter of yours." The oilman gaped at Benito but picked up h,Reebok easytoneknife.
"Now—I need know where I can sleep tonight. And does this track lead back to 

没有评论:

发表评论